Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trying out pull-ups

Look what I found in my drafts folder :-S A few notes when we were trying out EzyPeezies for the first time (their older design) which I thought I published but clearly didn't! Anyway its published now...

Lately we have been trying out EzyPeezies pull ups. They are pretty cool in my personal opinion. We aren't ready to toilet train in our house, nor are we in any rush but these nappies work well as a snap closure nappy and can be pulled up and down if needed for wriggley toddlers. I was a little skeptical about the 'pull up' aspect but they are super stretchy and pull on with ease. If I'm not using them as a pull up I do them up 1 snap tighter for a trimmer fit on my skinny minnie but on the looser snaps they don't leak and are a comfy snug fit.
Another thing I really like about EzyPeezies is their absorpency. They come with 2 charcoal bamboo inserts. Its been over 6 months since Miss Pie can wear a 1 insert MCN without needing a full wardrobe change within the hour, I use both and am yet to have a leak - I even put them to the true test as a night nappy when my normal night nappies were in the wash a few nights ago and no leaks. They certainly aren't designed to be a night nappy but in an emergency under our fleece soakers they did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment