Saturday, January 26, 2013

Toilet training begins

In the past few weeks my little baby has done some serious growing up - she started showing an interest in toilet training and she decided to start using a big girl bed too! We've got 'knickies' and training pants and pull ups taking over our MCN stash at a rapid rate. Although super excited for her it certainly makes me sad to think almost 2 years have gone by since this amazing little girl was brought into the world and changed my life forever. 2 years that we will never have again and 2 years less that I will have my little girl here with me, before she takes her launch out of the nest and into the big bad world.. Even thinking about it makes me tear up LOL... But anyway the point of this post is that due to this I won't be reviewing any more nappies - it just doesn't seem fair to accept a nappy and use it only a few times, I could certainly RAOK them on (and will be RAOKing a lot of nappies in the not so distant future) but it is also confusing for Piper if she wants to wear training pants or pull ups and use the toilet, I couldn't force nappies on her in order to get a review of them done. I will however be continuing to review pull-ups and training pants while we are on the long road to toilet training, so you can certainly contact me regarding those reviews. In the mean time I'm thinking over a few options for the blog and crossing my fingers that we will have another baby here in the MCN Lovers house some day soon to try some more cloth nappies on :-) I also am a proud cloth menstrual pad user and am happy to review pads on the blog if there is any interest in reading about them.

Jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment