Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Locked Out!


Hello MCN Lovers,

Am I the only person in the world who forgets her passwords ALL the time? I have 2 standard passwords I use and if its not them well I'm generally screwed! My computer died a few weeks ago so when I got on hubby's computer last week to start my latest review I discovered that my password for the blog was no longer saved and I couldn't get into it - eeeek! So after trying all the combos of passwords I could think of I finally got into the email account that I thought was linked to my blog but nope - it wasn't! So finally today I thought to try a different email and after much stuffing about I'm back in the blogosphere! Anyway today is a bit of a busy day so I don't think part a of my next review will be up tonight but here's a little clue to who we've been wearing this month :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment